Neighbour Advocate - NL/DE (Contractor)Job ID: |
Ring is looking for a highly creative, data-driven, customer-obsessed Neighbour Advocate - Dutch and German Market. This role is based in our Amsterdam office and will own and manage highly escalated customer reviews across the Netherlands and Germany. This role focuses on creating positive customer experiences. If your personal mission is to turn each and every customer’s experience into a fantastic one, then this is the role for you.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns, communications, and features that delight and retain customers.
This position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This person will ensure that every Ring customer is properly nurtured throughout their member lifecycle. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. You will be creative and an analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service
Here's What You'll be Doing:
- Respond publicly to customer reviews, providing technical insights and recommendations
- Provide exceptional technical assistance and customer service for highly escalated challenges with care and commitment to improve our reviewers’ overall satisfaction with Ring
- Regularly identify and report on review trends and share with the appropriate departments in a structural way
- Identify and escalate system errors and other technical issues
- Collaborate with the Customer Satisfaction Manager on strategies to increase reviewer engagement and maintain high levels of community retention
- Effectively turn customers into brand advocates
- Resolve urgent and escalated customer issues in a timely manner
Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Bachelor degree in communications, business, engineering or journalism
- You have a minimum of 2-year experience in a customer service role. Technical Support experience is strongly preferred
- You are native Dutch and master empathetic written and verbal communication skills
- You are a de-escalation problem solver who is able to think logically and identify root causes of problems
- You are a highly motivated listener who can quickly identify customers’ needs
- You have a thick-skinned mentality with a dash of assertiveness
- Advanced German language skill is strongly preferred
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TO EU.CONTRACTORS@RING.COM
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.