Amsterdam, The Netherlands | E-commerce | Full-time
Ring is looking for a passionate front-end developer to join our engineering team on a contract basis. In this role, the candidate will be developing, testing, deploying and maintaining Shopify e-commerce stores, ensuring the front-end design is highly responsive and engaging for our users and business stakeholders.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced and collaborative environment where people are driven and enthusiastic.
This position is based in Amsterdam.
- Play a critical role in our small team of in-house and external developers
- Build out e-commerce sites and ensure full Shopify integration
- Implement third party solutions and apps
- Write clean, robust and maintainable code with strong emphasis on performance
- Generate custom-tailored Shopify themes and alter pre-existing templates
- Be proactive in solving problems as well as simple bugs
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to address business needs
- Work with designers to ensure UI and UX designs are technically possible
- Collaborate with local and global teams to help develop front-end solutions
- Implement quality assurance testing
- 3-5 years’ experience in responsive web development and converting designs into interactive digital experiences
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Shopify
- Well-versed in Git version control system
- Great troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Expert working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent time management and teamwork
- Experience of Agile working practices and a desire to use these to collaborate and drive continuous improvement into your team
- A problem solver and go getter by nature
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- An affinity with design and technology
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TO EU.CONTRACTORS@RING.COM
Ring's mission is to make neighbourhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line enables Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two neighborhoods in Newark, New Jersey (USA) saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.