Content Production Manager (Freelance)Job ID: |
Ring is seeking an experienced, strategic and highly creative individual to help with its production and content marketing efforts across Europe. This is an interim position for 9-12 months, based in Amsterdam.
Your role will be to ensure we have a rich, relevant, and continuously refreshed video content creation across our key markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of the content and production efforts, working with internal stakeholders (in Europe and at Ring’s headquarters in California), external production agencies and third-party content developers.
Success in this role requires attention to detail, ability to build programs and processes at scale, and then rolling up your sleeves and executing while working with multiple stakeholders. The candidate must be creative, to take ideas to concrete concepts for campaigns, videos, printed and digital ads. This individual should be a storyteller who is passionate about content creation and demonstrates a clear ability to develop and drive processes.
- Manage end-to-end process and execution of the video production projects
- Manage localisation of video assets to our European marketplaces, from script translations, VO artist selection and records, briefing to video editor and content review and distribution
- Develop and manage production of video media assets and cut downs specific to different platforms in a variety of formats and languages
- Video project management across multiple teams and stakeholders while delivering tight deadlines
- Manage our user submitted content, drive new edits and content modifications and provide improvements on new content generation
- Ensure fluid internal campaign communication to keep all teams involved updated and well informed of the status of ongoing projects
- Manage production admin, invoicing and reporting
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in production and content management
- Native level written and spoken English
- Loves to combine creativity and storytelling to engage audiences across different European countries
- Technical knowledge of the pre and post production process
- Track record of cross-functional teams across time zones, as well as managing multiple stakeholders and external agencies
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organisation/time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management skills
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TO EU.CONTRACTORS@RING.COM
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation